Friday 19 April 2013

IMPERIAL ACAI BLUEBERRY WHITE TEA by Teavana Review

So I am SHOCKED about this tea I've NEVER had a white tea (as far as I can remember) that I haven't LOVED from Teavana! This tea sounds so promising and the health benefits are undeniable but the taste...it's just not working! White tea and Green Rooibos plus a super fruit blend... antioxidant heaven! But it's just to much!!!!! Now I will list some links in which I have no affiliation with but I found interesting and informative! DISCLAIMER: I am not suggesting to use anything I review for medical purposes. Please speak to a healthcare professional or your doctor before adding or replacing anything in your daily regimen. The Health Benefits of Green Rooibos Tea ezinearticles.com What Are the Benefits of Acai Berry Tea www.livestrong.com Wild About White Tea chinesefood.about.com What Are the Health Benefits of Blueberry Tea? www.livestrong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment