Monday 1 April 2013

MATÉVANA HERBAL TEA by Teavana Review

I don't know why they are calling this a herbal tea because most herbals are caffeine free and this bad boy's first ingredient is Mate (Yerba Mate) which is surely caffeinated! Maybe because it has Rooibos in it...well why ever they did it just know this is NOT caffeine free :) But It taste awesome! It taste just like coffee! Coffee lovers this is another tea that you can delight in! Plus it's caffeine level is sure to give you that boost that your used to just without the crash and jitters! Now I will list some links in which I have no affiliation with but I found interesting and informative! DISCLAIMER: I am not suggesting to use anything I review for medical purposes. Please speak to a healthcare professional or your doctor before adding or replacing anything in your daily regimen. 6 Health Benefits of Yerba Mate Tea www.fitday.com Yerba mate tea: Drink in moderation articles.latimes.com Move Over Green Tea: 5 Health Reasons To Drink Yerba Mate Instead www.finerminds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment