Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Ultimate Matcha Show Down (DoMatcha,The Republic of Tea, Rishi, and No Brand Sencha)

So you think all Matcha is the same? It's not! There are two main teas used in Matcha making. Sencha, a green tea grown in the sun which has a lower caffeine content but a higher EGCG content and Tencha which is higher in caffeine and L-Theanine (a natural relaxant so that's why you don't get that jittery feeling from the higher caffeine content). This was an very insightful for me believe it or not! Each tea had a different and unique color and flavor! I think the choice is your though on which is the best. It's going to depend on how much you want to spend and what qualities or health benefits are the most important to you! But I hope this video helps! :) Now I will list some links in which I have no affiliation with but I found interesting and informative! DISCLAIMER: I am not suggesting to use anything I review for medical purposes. Please speak to a healthcare professional or your doctor before adding or replacing anything in your daily regimen. Link to my eBay page myworld.ebay.com Differences between Matcha & Sencha groundgreentea.com The 8 Wonders Of Matcha Green Tea www.bodybuilding.com "What's the difference between Matcha and regular powdered green tea?" www.gotmatcha.com Difference Between Sencha & Matcha www.ehow.com

1 comment:

  1. I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it...keep it up, lovely job.. domatcha

    ReplyDelete